Made In Africa 2017 Fashion Show Schedule
-12:00 Doors Open To Public Sip & Shop
· -2pm Melissa Lockwood Runway Show
· -2:30pm- Welcome From Vincent
· -3pm Madiare K Runway Show
· -3:30 Performance
· -4:00pm MRO PALACE Runway Show
· -4:30 Designers Interviews Press Hour
· -5:00 Performance
· -5:15 Fashion Video
· -5:30 Toure Designs Runway Show
· -6-8pm After Party
MADE IN AFRICA WEEK 2017:
The MIA entrepreneurial initiative event offers an opportunity for African entrepreneurs
Denbaya features various artists from the African Diaspora as well as established musicians in the New York jazz scene. Denbaya (which means family in Bambara) performs captivating, original compositions that defy easy categorizations. Steeped in the West African rhythmic and musical tradition, Denbaya plays tunes with influences that range from jazz and rock to reggae while remaining true to the spirit of Malian music.. The the band is sourced form a collective of musicians that includes master drummer, singer and composer Makane Kouyate, Kora players Yacouba Diabate, Bassists Thierno Camara and Abu Denbele, pianist John Austria, guitarist Sori Koite, percussionist Jose Ramon Rosario
MIA WEEK 2015. DAY 1. EVENTS: "THE AFRICAN ENTREPRENEUR : A GLOBAL GLADIATOR", 3 COURSE AFRICAN DINER WITH WINE AND BEER PAIRING
ARE YOU AN AFRICAN ENTREPRENEUR? ARE YOU AFRICAN AND STARTING A BUSINESS? DO YOU WANT AN OPPORTUNITY TO NETWORK WITH AFRICAN ENTREPRENEURS?
THEN DONT MISS MIA's ENTREPRENEUR EVENT
Business is the life blood of any economy, and entrepreneurs are fast becoming the key to economic sustenance for many economies globally. Using innovate strategies and approaches, they are causing a global change in the way business is conducted.
The characteristics of creativity which is the hallmark of any entrepreneur is alive and well in the African entrepreneur.The African Entrepreneur continues to proffer impactful solutions to Social and Economic problems on the Continent of Africa, and in the global spaces in which they operate.
The MIA entrepreneurs' event offers an opportunity for entrepreneurs from Africa, people interested in African entrepreneurs and African Entrepreneurship to :
1. Network, make connections and build collaborations
2. Access valuable business resources and tools
3. Gain a unique perspective tailored to the needs of the African entrepreneur on several business topics.
4. Get specific solutions to business problems from our panelist in our Q & A session.
SOME TOPICS OF DISCUSSION FOR THE EVENT:
1. Branding and business success for the African Entrepreneur
2. Start ups : The African perspective
3. Business financing tips for the African Entrepreneur
4. Technology : A formidable business tool for the African Entrepreneur.
Please check out out diverse list of panelist in the link below:
Buy your Tickets here:
3 COURSE AFRICAN DINER WITH AFRICAN WINE AND BEER PAIRING
1. WINE PAIRING OPTIONS:
White: Chenin Blanc Backsberg
Sauv Blanc Merwida
Red: Eikendal Chrisma - Red Blends
Remhoogte Pinot tage
2. BEER PAIRING OPTIONS
Please purchase your ticket here: